GALLERY: Photos from the public event at Litteraturhuset i Bergen.
The Centre organized a public event on the cases against the Norwegian Child Protection System in the European Court of Human Rights. The well visited event was held at Litteraturhuset i Bergen in collaboration with Lawtransform (UiB/CMI).
- Jill Berrick, UC Berkeley / Centre for Research on Discretion and Paternalism: “Child Protection Systems Across the World”.
- Katre Luhamaa, Centre for Research on Discretion and Paternalism: “Children’s Rights in The European Court of Human Rights”.
- Karl Harald Søvig, University of Bergen
- Anders Henriksen,The Norwegian Directorate for Children, Youth and Family Affairs
- Torstein Røed, The County Social Welfare Boards
- Moderator: Marit Skivenes, Centre for Research on Discretion and Paternalism (moderator)
Article from the event (in Norwegian)