VIDEO: Recording of book launch with editors and guest speakers.
The Centre hosted a book launch of “Adoption from Care: International Perspectives on Children’s Rights, Family Preservation and State Intervention”.
At the book launch, the editors and chapter author presented some of the highlights from the book, and engaged in discussions on implications for policy and professional practices.
- Marit Skivenes, professor, University of Bergen
- June Thoburn, emeritus professor, University of East Anglia
- Tarja Pösö, professor, Tampere University
- Jill Berrick, professor, UC Berkeley
- Jesús Palacios, professor, University of Seville
- Kenneth Burns, senior lecturer, University College Cork
- Lene Printzlau Våmartveit, chair, Norwegian Foster Home Association
The book is available open access via the link below.
- Pösö, Skivenes & Thoburn (2021). Adoption from Care. International Perspectives on Children’s Rights, Family Preservation and State Intervention. Policy Press.